- Have a message/email conversation with a Bayridge Animal Hospital Veterinarian. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
- Attach any supporting videos, pictures, or documents for our Veterinarian to review.
- If you are not a client or if your animal has never been seen by a Bayridge Animal Hospital Veterinarian we request a phone or video chat to establish our Veterinary-Patient-Client relationship. We can not dispense medication with just messaging.
- Requirements: Any device using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer.
"In the face of COVID-19, Bayridge Animal Hospital is now able to provide Online TeleMedicine"
Our goal at Bayridge Animal Hospital (BAH) is to deliver the most current, comprehensive medicine to your pet. During this crisis, and for anyone with accessibility challenges, online telemedicine is a means of connecting with a Veterinarian from Bayridge Animal Hospital via message, phone, or video chat. With the current situation of COVID-19 and times of physical distancing, we are providing this unique service to Kingston and surrounding areas as part of our ongoing effort to provide pet owners with access to veterinary service.
Please follow the detailed instructions below to register ('How our Platform Works') and get a CVO approved assessment. If you have already registered, you only need to 'Log In'. This can be done using any device including your cell phone, personal computer, or tablet. Thank you for your patience as this is a new service we are providing.
IF YOUR PET IS HAVING A "TRUE" EMERGENCY (i.e. Hit by Car; Respiratory Distress etc.), PLEASE DIRECTLY CALL BAYRIDGE ANIMAL HOSPITAL OR THE KINGSTON REGIONAL PET HOSPITAL.
Bayridge Animal Hospital TELEMEDICINE. Another way we can connect to your pets!
- Up to a 20 minute phone conversation with a Bayridge Animal Hospital Veterinarian. If available it can be booked on-line or we will call you at the scheduled time.
- Attach any supporting videos, pictures, or documents for our Veterinarian to review. Include symptoms (clinical signs), skin infections, odd behaviours, etc.
- Requirements: Any device using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. An actual phone is required. Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Up to a 20 minute video conversation with a Bayridge Animal Hospital Veterinarian. No downloads needed.
- Attach any supporting videos, pictures, or documents for our Veterinarian to review. Include symptoms (clinical signs), skin infections, odd behaviours etc.
- Requirements: Apple phones and tablets (iPhone 5+, iPad 2+, iPod Touch 5+, iPad Mini) are supported using OS v11.0+ and the Safari browser is required. Older Apple iOS devices are not supported. For all other devices (PCs, Laptops, Android 4.1+), the latest versions Chrome or Firefox are the required browsers. Do not use Internet Explorer. The device must have a camera and microphone. A Wifi connection is recommended for the best experience but not required.
"Meet with a Bayridge Animal Hospital Vet via Message, Phone, or Video"
Step 1: Register
Get started with our platform by clicking the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner. There is no fee to register but a credit card number is required to complete the registration.
After you register, you will arrive on the dashboard. We’ve included three consultation types within the platform. Select your preferred communication: message, phone, or video call.
Step 2: Tell us more about your pet and the issue.
If you’re sending us a message, it will then be delivered to the Bayridge Animal Hospital. Please allow 12 hours for a Veterinarian response.
If you’re booking a phone call or video call, please select one of the available times shown.
Step 3: Communicate with a Bayridge Animal Hospital Vet
If you sent us a message, you will receive an email from Bayridge Animal Hospital for continued correspondence from the vet.
If you booked a phone call, the vet will call you at the scheduled time.
If you booked a video call, log back into your account (through our website: "Online Consultations") at your scheduled time. Click on the tab ‘Start Consultation’ and you will be in a live video chat.
We will do our very best to reply at our scheduled time, but please understand if urgent matters occasionally cause a minor delay.
We are pet-crazy people inspired and driven by the unique bond we share with our animal families. We are honoured to be able to come to work each and every day to share in the greatest joys and most moving moments that our clients experience with their beloved pets. Fostering that special relationship and getting kisses and cuddles from our furry friends lets us enjoy the most rewarding qualities of being human.